Our Founding Principles
Tiny Babe’s Preparatory Academy will…
- Cultivate an atmosphere where students, parents, staff, and community members work together to create a family environment for our learners through many avenues, including Family Night.
- Demonstrate and inspire academic excellence, leadership, team work, and high quality education for our students.
- Teach in ways that promote creativity, innovation, wonder, joy, and a passion for learning.
- Embrace TBP Academy’s motto: Scared and all … DO IT ANYWAY!
- Demand academic rigor and set high expectations for every learner.
- Follow The Essential 55 and create a culture with high levels of discipline, manners, and respect.
- Cultivate students who will become global leaders and citizens by teaching them about the world and by traveling with them to see it firsthand.
- Ensure that we have classes that are composed of students with varied academic, social, emotional, and economic backgrounds.
- Celebrate diversity and different cultures.
- Strive to find the best, brightest, most passionate educators from across the country to teach in our classrooms.
- Teach the whole child not just the curriculum.
- Cultivate polished students by the end of each school year.
- Approach education with a determination to affect each and everyone one of our students.