Thank you for your interest in applying to have your child attend Tiny Babe’s Preparatory Academy! TBP Academy is a private elementary school for grades 1st-5th, we offer childcare services as well (infant to kindergarten). We select students who we feel will receive the most benefit from our innovative approaches to education.
We start accepting applications AT OUR SCHEDULE TOURS. Therefore, your child must be between the ages of infancy to 10 years old. Tour dates will be posted in advance for your convenience.
Tiny Babe’s Preparatory Academy is inclusive, benefiting students regardless of gender, race, socio-economic status or religion. Tiny Babe’s Preparatory Academy accepts all different types of students. Some will be gifted, some will have achieved average results in school, and some have yet to reach their academic potential.
As part of acceptance to the Academy, parents are required to sign a Contract of Obligation. This document pledges their support of the Academy’s discipline and attendance policies and commitment to the academic pursuits of their children, in addition to their financial obligation towards tuition. Parents are also required to volunteer 40 hours per school year at the Academy.
Tiny Babe’s Preparatory Academy will hold open house tours for prospective students and their parents mid-July 2016.
STEP 1: Apply
Applications may be printed from our website mid-July 2016. Applications will only be accepted at our scheduled tours. All applications must be completely filled out and accompanied by all other needed documents at the time of the tour, and a check or money order that covers enrollment fees and 1st month’s tuition.
STEP 2: Attend Orientation Day
Orientation Day will be held at Tiny Babe’s Preparatory Academy by invitation only. You may receive your invitation by email, text or phone call.
STEP 3: Student Selection
Selected students will receive further instructions and details. Communications will be sent by email.
NOTE: Our 1st day of instruction/school for grades 1-5 is September 6, 2016.
Child Care Enrollment Packet
Enrollment Items Needed Before 1st Day of School For Child Care Service
- Enrollment Packet Completely filled out
- Annual Registration Fee
- $200 Annual Registration Fee – Ages 0 – 14 months old
- $350 Annual Registration Fee – Ages 15 months – 23 months old
- $450 Annual Registration Fee – Ages 2 years old – 5 years old
- 1st month’s tuition
- Ages 0 – 5 ($1200 monthly)
- Ages 6 – 10 ($950 monthly)
- Physician’s Report
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Record
- TB test results (for all children 2 years old & older)
- Hand soap (32oz.)
- One box of surgical gloves (size medium – 100 pair)
- One box of Kleenex
- One LONG Blanket for napping
- One crib sheet
- Both Parents’ CA ID
- Both Parents’ SS card (to accompany contract)
- Your choice of Infant Formula (for babies 0 – 12months old)
- One bottle
- One Sippy Cup
- Diapers – or Pull-ups for all potty training students
- Vaseline or A&D Ointment for diaper changing (not Desitin)
- A complete change of clothes
- One pair of DARK colored socked (that can remain)
This is a mandatory monthly contribution for children 1 to 3 years old (due the 1st of each month)
- One gallon of 1% Milk 2. Child’s favorite snacks
3. One box of: Malt o Meal Oatmeal Cream of Wheat Grits
The Physician’s Report form needs to be filled out, signed and stamped by your child’s doctor and returned before your child’s first day of school.